Hey guys!
How are you? It's been a long time I didn't update my blog. Why? Hmmmm.. because of the lazy disease. LOL. That is 70% of the reason for my absent, remain 30% is, I'm quite busy in suffering for my academic stuff. It is annoying sometimes. Fortunately it stopped suffering me, settled all the matters. It is good that I don't have to worry about it anymore for a period, yet I'm still busy for the progress.
I wonder how long I didn't touch my blog, and realized that my last post's date was last year month of September. I know that I'm not a good blogger. Sigh. Apologize to my blog readers. I sincerely thankful to those who always followed my blog before, and cherish them who spent their time in reading my post, also helped my to click the advertisement. Thank you!
I can't promise whether I will be active in blog again, but I will try my best. Appreciate for your attention.
Today, I just want to share out with you guys that I recently fall in love to a handsome man!
Here comes to the photo of him.
Doesn't he look so adorable? It's my second time fall in love to him. The first time happened while I watched "G.I.Joe 2". And it's is been a while after I met him again at "Fast and Furious 6" movie. I even screamed in the cinema while he appeared on the screen. The one beside me experinced it. Lol.
Fast and Furious is an amazing movie I could say that. Never watch before, yet after enjoyed the F&F6 I swear I wanna watch all the series!
Nothing much, that's all for this post. Once again, thank you for my blog readers. See you again.
Appreciate your Nuffnang and Churp Churp clicks.



No comments:
Post a Comment