See who I met! My dance buddy , my 'Dong Lang' !!!! Miss her a lot !!!!!! :D I am not envy that you watched the Big Bang's live concert. :< I'm not. Lol
Yesterday night went to watch my alma mater's Extravaganza V concert. Thank you for the sponsored tickets. :>
Yep, you didn't see wrong, these tickets worth RM100 each. But honestly I prefer RM20 rather than this. Because the seat was too close to the stage. So close that I even hard to watch the complete formation of the performances. Hye, Rumiko, you have to appreciate that you have a free ticket to get inside, don't even have to spend a cent! I know, I sincerely cherish it !! :)
Not all about the cons actually, you can feel the distance between you and the performers are so close, and you can have a clear view to watch their performances. It is a distinct difference compare to those who sit far away. And, you even be the lucky one who see the mistakes did by the performers. I'm not wishing to see them make mistakes, but sometimes the mistake is kinda funny, don't you feel it? :P Well, I'm not laughing at them, I'm a stage performer too, and I know how it's feel when you did a mistake on stage, you always regret you did that! So I admire those who can let the bugs become part of the show, and yea I did saw it yesterday night! Admired for his performance!
Besides, I met my another dance buddy Alfred Ho, too! It is a long time I didn't meet him, if I wasn't sit at the RM100 seat I might not meet him. Thus, not regret to sit so front to the stage seems there were still many pros. :)
Opps, I think I have to come back to my topic. >.< Yesterday night I reached there at 8.00pm. I knew the concert started at 7.00pm but I had came late. Actually I know nothing about this year's programs. You know lah, how long I had left the school, lesser and lesser the contact. I don't even on facebook frequently. >.< So I decided not to rush to the concert, anytime I reach then watch the following programs. Luckily this year's Form 5 students and some juniors I still know some, could have a bit communication with them. If two years later, I think it will be all new faces to me. Omgg, I'm ooold.
Hence, the time I reached the programs already ran until the No.11. Kinda far. I was a bit regret that I didn't have the chance to watch a ballet dance. It was No.3. Yet I didn't know there was a ballet dance until I saw the program. :(
"The Climb"
Look adorable right? I ever danced with the tall girl, she is nice. :D Ermm, I don't know about the cute girl beside, I think she should be a new student..?
Let's move on!
"The Super Girls"
You recognized this dance move? Yep! It is Gentleman-PSY. I like their dance, their moves, it made my eyes opened bigger when they were performing. And this prettie, she is an amazing girl! She is a singer, outstanding singer. I love her voice, I even goosebumps when she was singing. All the members had wonderful performance!
"The Wa Tribe Beauties"
A cultural dance. I extremely love this dance!!!! It's been a long long time I didn't touch cultural dance, how I wish I can have the chance to dance this. :( Their performance was amazing!!! Their act, really pro! I love I love I love, nothing much I can say beside this. Lol
"The Silencers"
I danced with her before, and few her gangs. They are kind, obedient. I'm great that I met them before I leave the school. Their supports, always make me warm. Once I met them in the dancing room, I know they will be the amazing dancers in the school concert. Their talents are undeniable! Oh well, yesterday night their performance was GREAT! I like their formation especially! The movement was nice! Yo Man! Lol. I'm a bit crazy now. Cool down. I look forward to their active in the coming concert next year, next next year, next next... I may not present at the concert, though. Hahaha
Noticed all I'm talking about dance performance? Yep, I'm a dancer, so it is kinda a natural reaction I'll be more focus on the dancing. But I wasn't watch the dancing only kayy, I like the violin performance too! As I do play piano. I enjoyed the song performed by them. Especially the "Pirates Of The Carribean" and "Summer Presto"! Between, the special talent "The Beat Box", can't imagine there is a girl so good in playing beat box! And same school with me! Lol. The boy and the girl did a very good job! It is attractive! And I do admire them! I want to learn at home, but at the end it will only full of saliva in my mouth I think. Lol. The cross talk "Endless Argument" was fun! Couldn't deny that their pronunciation were so accurate! Hahaha. The chinese drama "If I want, I surely Can!", although their point was a bit same as last year, yet it brought laugh to us. :) And I did saw something *.* hehehe
Well, I admit that those photos were not taken by me. Hahaha. Don't blame me, I didn't bring camera. XD
Thank you for the photographers. :)
I enjoyed the night. Really touch that the CEO, principals, teachers, and some of the students still remember me. I almost wanna cry. lol Thank you the cutie for the night. :D
How about you, readers? You enjoyed the night? :)
PS: Thank you for coming to find me after you free. :)
Appreciate your Nuffang and Churp Churp clicks.






No comments:
Post a Comment