Hello readers! How are you recently? I'm quite relaxing Hahaha. Otaku. XD Last few weeks I had rejected something offer, feel that I'm a bad girl. :( Few times I rejected this kind of stuff. Apologize, yet I have to do it due to personal reason/plan. Once again, sorry and thank you so much for it!!!!
Why I'm so loso LOL Skip----
Subscribed my very 1st MIVVA beauty box of August!! And I'm so excited like a crazy kid !!!! Straight untucked after I got it. HAHAHA
Wondering if anyone don't know what is MIVVA? Here is a short description about it.
MIVVA
MIVVA is all about discovering and finding beauty products that suits you best. Discover niche brands and unique products, maximize the try and buy concept, learn new skincare and makeup tricks, engage and exchange tips with other beauty enthusiasts.
Me: A beauty website helps us to discover more products/brands and find out which one suit us the best.
Me: A beauty website helps us to discover more products/brands and find out which one suit us the best.
MIVVA beauty box
Every month, MIVVA members will receive a personalized box of deluxe beauty products. These lovely beauty miniatures are tried (and retried!) by us, they are then carefully packed in a luxurious box and couriered to your doorstep. We offer a diverse selection of products ranging from skincare to makeup to body & hair care, with little surprises thrown in every now and then!
Me: A beauty box including several items (different of the quantities, brands and products each month - won't let you know what's inside unless you subscribed and received it) so that you can have try out the brands given with so much worthy price.
Me: A beauty box including several items (different of the quantities, brands and products each month - won't let you know what's inside unless you subscribed and received it) so that you can have try out the brands given with so much worthy price.
THE SHOP
After trying the beauty products, you can purchase full-sized versions directly from the MIVVA Shop. We have an alluring loyalty program that is guaranteed to get you hooked! Be rewarded every time you shop, refer friends, write reviews and share beauty tips. Redeem MIVVA Points and save (a lot!) on any purchases made on MIVVA.
Me: You can be rewarded or redeem purchases through MIVVA.
Sounds great? Indeed! You can always surprise by the MIVVA beauty box, like me. :D We will never get to predict what items inside it! Let's have a view about this month's beauty box. :D
#3
#4
#5
So many things inside right?!!
Aroma into my nose when I was exploring the box. Awwwh <3 Even three weeks had passed after I received and opened it, still have the smell. Indeed is "Flower Power". lol
#1
Shills Rose Essential Hydrating Skin Care Set
I can't imagine I get to try out Shills' products!! I thought it was a soap actually while I saw the box. lol I know I'm an idiot. X.X Anyway, it is a travel set cuz only 3ml each. XD
i. Rose Essential Dual Action Cleasing Gel (3ml)
ii. Rose Essential Hydrating Toner (3ml)
iii. Rose Luxury Essence (3ml)
Product Description: Soothe and calm your skin with this travel-friendly Damascus Rose Essential Hydrating Skin Care Set to cover your basic skincare regime.
Moisturizing is the most important and essential part of skincare! We need to drink water everyday, same goes to our skin. :) Hydrating helps to maintain and younger our skin. I think no one hope to look older right? XD Somehow, it is a bit disappointed, cuz it is so small. :<
Full size: Cleansing gel RM79 for 100ml | Toner RM59 for 250ml | Essence RM99 for 30ml
= RM237
#2
Tsubaki Damage Care Shampoo & Conditioner 40ml
Another surprise when I gazed at the box, Shiseido!!!! I love this Japanese brand so much as I used to know it when I was small.
i. Tsubaki Damage Care Shampoo (40ml)
ii. Tsubaki Damage Care Conditioner (40ml)
Product Description: The High Purity Tsubaki Oil EX +Penetrating repair ingredients (also known as Tsubaki Amino) intensively nourishes and repairs damaged hair. Tsubaki Amino penetrates deeply and repair damaged cell membrane complex, retain the moisture deep within, enhances elasticity and unlock hair natural shine and smoothness.
How MIVVA knows my heart. Haha. I have a dry and damaged hair since always have hair straightening and hair set. It comes to the right! But for those who own an oily hair, I don't recommend you to use it, as it contains Amino, it will makes your hair more oily. This set is focused on damaged and dry hair only.
Full size: RM16.90 for 220ml | RM33.90 for 550ml
#3
I-Gel Aire Refreshing Drops 10ml
Woww! Get my very first eyes refreshing drops! Thanks MIVVA for so touching me as this is for contact lens users. I'm. haha
Product Description: For all contact lens wearers. Unique formulation for long lasting comfort and ocular surface management.
Actually I'm not a eyes refreshing drops user. Firstly, I'm not sure whether normal drops suit me when I'm wearing contact lens. Second, it is not good for us to use drops frequently. As our eyes will 'addicted' on it, your eyes will be more dry than before if you stop using it. My advise is, use it when you need. When you have to attend an indoor event, with air-conditioner; or when you have to wear contact lens for a long period.
Full size: RM18.80 (WM) for 10ml | RM19.80 (EM) for 10ml
(I got the full size of it!)
#4
Di Palomo Orange Blossom with Wild Honey & Olive Moisturizing Body Wash
All right, first attempt of using this brand. Doesn't the outlook so romantic? <3 This product is made in England!
Product Description: A rich, luxuriant Body Wash formulated using the finest ingredients. Contains natural extracts of orange blossom, honey & olive, known for their soothing & nourishing properties, plus added moisturizers including Pro-Vitamin B5 to help keep your skin smooth & supple. Paraben(尼泊金) Free.
Heard it? Paraben free!! wow! First time using the product that contains paraben. Feel that I'm so high standard now. lol #justkiddingonly I tried to open and smelled it, the fragrance, so fresh!! It is completely my favourite scent! I'm in love with it. <3
Full size: RM69 for 250ml
#5
F CUP Cookies
First question I thought of while saw it: Two pieces only, any effect? LOL #justkiddingonly again. XD
Product Description: An innovative product from Japan, the F.CUP brand offers natural breast enhancement solutions with essential amino acids. A hot selling product with over 4.5 million boxes in Japan. The concept of F.CUP revolves around maximizing beauty with nature and changing to be more beautiful, while still providing tasty products. The brand ensures the safety development of the products thoroughly through close cooperation with manufacturers.
Haven try out yet. Any interested you may go ahead if you're scaring it tastes weird since I heard from my babe it tastes just like a normal cookies.
Since I never try before, can't recommend to you guys how's it. But do research for more information about it if you feel so to try it, like the ingredients, any side effects, view others' comments who ever tried. :)
Full size: RM78.90 for 14 sticks
#6
i. Dermedex Refining Cream (5g)
ii. Dermedex Bio'Tox Cleanser (10g)
Free gift!
Dermedex Refining Cream 2 Challenge Pack
A brand that I ever heard, but never try before. Heard from my friends that it did worked after they used it! :)
i. Dermedex Refining Cream (5g)
ii. Dermedex Bio'Tox Cleanser (10g)
Product Description: Achieve clearer and acne free skin within 3 days with the Refining Cream Challenge Pack. The Refining Cream 2 Challenge includes the Bio'tox Cleanser and Refining Cream 2. The Bio'tox Cleanser helps to unclog pores while moisturizing your skin while regular usage of the Refining Cream 2 will encourage your skin's natural defenses to resist blackheads, reduce redness and irritation while restoring your youthful radiant.
A challenge pack, it really challenges me. Hahaha. Found out from other users that Dermedex contains hormones, which will causes strong effect to your skin. You can get to see how it works well very soon after you used it!! :D Yet, some of them had the trial and it doesn't show any side effect, but when they purchased the full size it made their skins worse. So better do research on it and check whether it suit your skin or not ya. :D Not everyone suit the same products right? :)
Full size: Dermetex Refining Cream RM165 for 30ml | Bio'Tox Cleanser RM120 for 50ml
I got Challenge pack: RM30 (Refining Cream 5g | Bio'Tox Cleanser 10g)
Village Garden Perfumed Drawer Sachet by Taste
Discovered this is the actual source of the floral fragrance of the box comes from. Hahaha.
Product Descrpition: Gift. Floral Pick. Closet Freshener. Trash or diaper bin. Wreath or Silk flower arrangement. Laundry room. Kitchen and den. Bedroom and bath. Storage room. Automobile or trunk freshener.
I'm hanging it in my room. My room is full of this floral scent now. Awwww <3
So, this month's MIVVA beauty box contains 6 items and one gift, also there are some of the vouchers but I didn't show them out. RM38 per box only, doesn't it worth so much? :D
How to subscribe?
Here we go!
Step 1: Visit Mivva.com & Click "Sign Up".
Step 2: Fill up your information & Click on "Sign up", or " f | login" to link with your facebook.
You're successfully sign up to MIVVA now!!!
Step 3: Click on "Subscribe now" or "MIVVA box".
Step 4: Select your subscription.
Step 5: Click the buttons show in the following. (5 clicks if using bank deposit, 6 clicks if using online payment)
You had done subscribed! :)
There are 1/3/6 months subscriptions. RM10 shipping fees is added for 1 month subscription. (Enjoy free shipping fees for 3 and 6 months subscriptions)
All subscriptions would be delivered on the first week of each month. If you purchased within 1st to 31st this month, you would be subscribed to the the following month's box!
MIVVA is so efficient! I got my beauty box at 6th of August. So fast, isn't? :D If you think of want to get surprise from MIVVA, fast go ahead and subscribe! :)
That's all for this post! Hope you enjoy reading it. :)
잘가요 !


















No comments:
Post a Comment